First Cadillac Eldorado
- Limited Edition Diecast Collectible
- Over 190 Parts
- The First Ever Cadillac Eldorado
- Massive Chrome Egg-Crate Gille with Authentic Dagmar Bullets
- Wired & Plumed 5.4L V-8 Under the Hood
- Stylish Interior with Wraparound Chrome Dash Panel
In 1952, Cadillac® was celebrating their 50-year golden anniversary. They needed an exquisite vehicle to epitomize their momentous milestone. The Cadillac® Eldorado was the answer. The first generation of the Eldorado was produced from 1952 to 1953 only. It was the most expensive vehicle in their lineup. The sweeping lines, golden emblems, and breathtaking chrome detailing was irresistably luxurious and 100% Cadillac® quality the gold standard of luxury. Auto World has replicated this rolling work of art in factorymatched Gloss Green, wire wheels, and enough chrome for two vehicles! Under the hood is the highly-detailed 331ci V8 with 4-speed hydramatic transmission.